팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
텔레그램 스티커

마이 멜로디 파스텔

마이 멜로디 파스텔

마이 멜로디(My Melody)는 산리오가 만든 가공의 캐릭터이다. 후드티 맨투맨 후드를 닮은 활 모양의 후드를 착용한 귀엽고 발랄한 의인화된 토끼다. 내 멜로디는 빨간 후드를 쓰고 가방을 들고 있는 모습이 자주 그려진다. 이 캐릭터는 상냥하고 온화한 성격으로 알려져 있으며 카와이 문화의 어린이들과 팬들 사이에서 인기 있는 선택이다. 마이 멜로디는 문구류, 장난감, 의류 등 다양한 상품에 등장했으며 애니메이션 시리즈와 영화에도 출연했다. 

"My Melody"는 산리오 회사의 귀여운 캐릭터 라인의 일부로 만들어진 일본에서 인기 있는 캐릭터이다. 그것은 1970년대부터 있었고 그 이후로 다양한 상품에 등장하고 충성스러운 팬층에 영감을 주면서 문화 아이콘이 되었다. 

"My Melody" is a fictional character created by the Japanese company Sanrio. It is a cute and cheerful anthropomorphic rabbit wearing a hood with a bow that resembles the hood of a hoodie sweatshirt. My Melody is often depicted wearing a red hood and carrying a bag. The character is known for its sweet and gentle personality and is a popular choice among children and fans of kawaii (cute) culture. My Melody has been featured in a wide range of merchandise, including stationery, toys, and clothing, and has also appeared in animated series and films. 

"My Melody" is a popular character in Japan, where it was created as part of the Sanrio company's line of cute characters. It has been around since the 1970s and has since become a cultural icon, appearing on a wide range of merchandise and inspiring a loyal fanbase. 

마이 멜로디 파스텔

텔레그램 스티커팩

My Melody pastel

Telegram sticker set

게시물 검색
게시물 검색